Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

Oh crap!

Oh my. Now I know where those Missingnos come from after my Red game glitched... I don't think I'll ever view Glitch Pokémon the same ever again! Needless to say, it was short yes, but damn it was funny~. Here goes another 5 and a 10.

Grow a Buddy Grow a Buddy

Buddy, that was fun.

That was very funny and entertaining. I have to say I was laughing so much I had to tone myself down... just so I could listen and laugh some more. Great job, and great humor as well.

funymony responds:

You have no idea how happy I feel whenever someone says that.
It's awesome to make people actually laugh at something.

Justin Bieber Justin Bieber

Remember kids.

Perfect occasion to remind people drinking is not good for you. =p

Whynyan? Whynyan?

Why?

Just because?

Les Tunisiens Illegals Les Tunisiens Illegals

It's that bad.

Being french, I find this flash not only bad, but simply offensive. Sorry to say so, but this is just crap to me. Horrible accent, horrible stereotypes, really low standards... Seriously? "Le news français"? Geez. I lack words to describe how much this animation is bad.

reddott responds:

I'm glad you liked it! If you want to see more check out my other submissions! Thanks for the review xD

the first film the first film

Not to us to tell you what to do.

Just a reaction to the comments you wrote for your submission, I would kindly say that it's not up to us viewers to tell you what to work on. You're the (beginner) artist here. All I can suggest is that you keep working and brushing up on your Flash skills, then worry about a precise subject to work on. Please don't take it negatively, this is only my point of view.

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

That's special, but that was great.

Holy sweet mother of Kanako, if that isn't awesome in its very own way, I don't know what that is. Congrats on earning Underdog of the Week, it was well deserved and it was worth quite a bunch of laughs!

School is starting School is starting

Hmm...

What an original idea... Let's hope you don't get too low of a mark. It would be bad to have to show your teachers the Obituaries page.

josh6002 responds:

Thank you for your feedback and high score

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Haha! Awesome!

Oh god that is EXCELLENT! I really, honestly burst out in laughter upon seeing this! TF2 joke aside, I LOVE THIS FLASH. [/russian accent here]

Falconer02 responds:

KAOSUKAIARI IS KREDIT TO TEEEAAMM!

When sad do the following When sad do the following

Haha, not bad.

I will admit this made me strike a chuckle. Well done on this little message of awes-hope. =)

DunderAxel responds: